Learn about types, symptoms, signs, and treatment
options for this debilitating mental illness
Health News of the Week
Pfizer to Request COVID-19 Vaccine Approval for Kids
Time-Restricted Eating: An Easy Way to Improve Metabolic Health?
Warning Against Tylenol, Acetaminophen During Pregnancy
FDA OKs Pfizer COVID Booster for 65 and Over, Those at High Risk
US to Ease Travel Restrictions for Vaccinated Visitors
Learn how rheumatoid arthritis (RA) affects the body. Common RA symptoms and signs include fatigue and joint pain, stiffness, and swelling.
Hepatitis means inflammation of the liver. It can be caused by several viruses. The main types in the United States are A, B, and C.
Latest Images and Slideshows
- Alopecia Areata: See a Picture of This Condition
- Brown Recluse Spider Bite: See a Picture of This Spider Bite
- Hand-Foot-and-Mouth Disease: See a Picture of This Condition
eMedicineHealth offers a wide array of first aid and emergency topics from cuts & wounds to broken bones to insect bites & stings. These include easy to read articles, slideshows, quizzes and visuals providing basic as well as in-depth treatment and procedures for injuries, first aid kits, CPR and more.
See the complete A-Z list of all the first aid related information or browse the current list of select resources.
Trending on eMedicineHealth
- Food Poisoning : What Are 5 Types of Food Poisoning and Causes?
- Peptic Ulcers : What Are Symptoms of Peptic Ulcers?
- Sinus Infection: How to Get Rid of a Sinus Infection
- Hamstring Strain: How Long Does It Take for a Grade 2 Hamstring Strain to Heal?
- West Nile Virus: What Are Symptoms of West Nile Virus?
- Ear Infection: What Is the Best Antibiotic for Ear Infections?
- Thrombocytopenia (Low Platelet Count): What Does a Low Platelet Count Mean?
- TMJ Symptoms: How Long Do TMJ Symptoms and Signs Last?
- Complete Blood Count (CBC): Complete Blood Count (CBC) Test and Results
- COPD: What Is the Main Cause of COPD?
- Marburg vs. Ebola Virus: What Is the Difference Between Marburg and Ebola Virus Infections?